Monday, February 4, 2013

Montessori Stories for the International Congress in Portland this Summer



 ”"
I posted earlier that I am the press and media volunteer for the 2013 International Montessori Congress being held in Portland, Oregon, July 31- August 3 2013.


So...I am on the hunt for personal stories from Montessorians, and others at large, about their upcoming trip to the Congress. Perhaps you are one of the eighty break-out speakers from around the world. I would love to hear your story and write about it for your local newspaper or for a media outlet in Portland. Maybe your school held a fundraiser to pay for the teachers to attend the Congress. Tell me about that fundraiser. I want to know all the details.

Also...if you know about anyone who attended the first Montessori teacher training in 1913, please tell me that story as we are piecing together a very special exhibition for the Congress about that training. The Congress has been given two very unique artifacts from that training and they will be on display. Personal stories about the individuals that attended that training would be wonderful to add to the exhibition.

I want to hear your stories and then share them with others via the written word.  

Here is my contact information:

Susan Y. Dyer
Congress Press and Media Volunteer
Media@MontessoriCongress.org   

No comments: