Monday, January 7, 2013

Exciting AMI International Congress News!!


 ”"
i am delighted to share my recent news! Glenn Goodfellow, AMI International Congress 2013 Administrator/ Montessori Institute NW has named me as the volunteer press / media agent for the Congress. This is the first time the AMI International Congress is being held in the United States. It is going to be held in Portland, Oregon, July 31 - August 3, 2013. It is open to the entire community - teachers, social workers, homeschoolers, educators and philosophers, writers and researchers, artists and more. Please email me if you have any questions about the Congress or have story ideas. I will post here later this week my Congress email, until then feel free to contact me via sy.dyer@gmail.com. I have much writing to do! I am enormously excited to be a part of the Congress and to be working with Glenn and so many others. http://montessoricongress.org/about-the-congress/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, such an exciting assignment!

MarĂ­a