Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Have This New Gig...



So...long term readers...have you ever wondered what my voice sounds like? Well, new readers and old readers of my blog may now hear me on NPR's national women's program 51%. I was asked by the show's producer, Susan Barnett, to do a 6-7 minute monthly commentary on my life here in Juneau called "Alaskan Diaries." The second "page" of my diary was just archived and during it (towards the end) I speak about my life as a Montessori teacher. If you want to listen to it go to this link. If you are just interested in hearing my piece move the recording to the 18:00 mark and you will hear me sharing my story about my first 100 days in Juneau, AK.

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wamc/news.newsmain/article/0/663/1871433/51..The.Women%E2%80%99s.Perspective/51.Show.1165

2 comments:

Kim at Sunnyrock Farm said...

Great radio show. Loved how you described Alaska as majestic. You can sense that you love where you live. Look forward to hearing more.

Pattyannie said...

Wonderful Susan!